August 9, 2011 in Education
Top Business schools in India 2012 are also commonly known as Best MBA Colleges in India 2012. The only questions comes in thought process for every aspiring business school graduate 2012 are how to rate top Business schools in India 2012. There are various factors to rate top business schools in India 2012 or whether it is 2013 or 2015. We are highlighting some of the major points for how to rate top business schools in India
Factors and rating factors 2012 used in assessing Best Business Schools in India 2012
We have classified various Factors used in assessing Best Business Schools of India 2012 are as follows
1. Quality Assessment of Business Schools- The quality assessment of Business schools in India 2012 is based on peer rankings which includes program rating, program exposure, subjects included, advancement in course or upgradations in course, score by recruiters & companies and other related course & subject factors. All of factors for quality assessment of subjects and content were rated on scale for assessing quality level of education in Top MBA schools in India 2012.
2. Placement Assessment of Business Schools- Placement Assessment of MBA Colleges is based on recruitment and placement factors such as average salary, highest salary, lowest salary, mean starting Package, number of placements available to each student and Bonus offered with salary and package by companies for 2012. Placement Assessment of Business Schools 2012 for India also includes employment rating graduation score of business school student.
3. Student Popularity for Business Schools- Popularity of Business School among student is one of the major factor to rate Best Business Schools in India 2012. It not depends on the only factor how many students applied for College’s business program but also how many aspiring MBA students wish to enroll in Business School for 2012 session.
4. Selection Criteria- The selection criteria for enrolling student in Business school is very important factor to rate best MBA Colleges in India 2012. The selection criteria such as Entrance Tests such as CAT, MAT, GMAT and other exams; employment experience, past education record and acceptance rate of students is important to rate Top Business Schools in India 2012.
5. Overall School Ratings or Overall Score- Top Business Schools in India 2012 can be rated not any individual score but total score or overall score of Quality Assessment, Placement Assessment, Student Popularity, Selection Criteria, Corporate Exposure to Business students and Training Assessment. The total of all assessment score can help in rating top business school of India for 2012.
6. Location of the Business School- The Location of the Business School has also impact on selection of Top Business Schools in India 2012. Rating points for location of the Business School is low but is considered for rating Top Business Schools in India 2012. Business Students would enroll in Business School in Delhi rather than a B-School in small town of India.
These are only rating points, rating determinant and rating scales which could help in rating top B-School in India for 2012.
You can find List of Top Rated Business Schools in India for 2012 on following link