Rtu mba previous year question papers 3rd Semester- Advertising Management
January 17, 2012 in MBA previous year papers
Rtu mba previous year question papers of 3rd Semester- Advertising Management. RTU MBA 3rd sem paper consists of two sections- Section A and Section B. Student has to attempt 4 questions from section A and 1 question from Section B (Section B is compulsary)
1. What are elements of promtional mix? Compare FCB model with AIDAS model and crticially evaluate them.
2. Explain the steps involved in advertising planning process using some hypothetical example.
3. Explain the different types of advertising apppeals and formats. Elucidate them with examples.
4. Write Short Notes on
a) Political Advertising
b) Cyber Advertising
c) Television Advertising
d) Transit Advertising
5. What do you mean by advertising effectiveness? Explain pre and post campaign measures to evaluate effectivesness.
6. “Spending on advertising is like searching for a black cat in a dark rooom where the cat exist or not, you many not know”. Crtically evaluate the statement.
7. Read the case study of Amul Advertising Campaign given below and answers the questions:
Related Keywords to find Rtu mba previous year question papers are
Rtu mba previous year question papers,
3rd Semester mba previous year question papers,
Advertising Management previous year question papers,
Advertising Management MBA case study,
Advertising Management case study,
Advertising Management Amul case study